Pharmacogenomics Test can help to identify the optimal medications and dosages that work bet for YOU!
- Pharmacogenomics or PGx is a genetic testing profile which analyzes genetic variations to determine how the body metabolizes many of the most common medications on the market today.
- PGx testings is one of the leading tools to help your healthcare provider determine the best medication for you which is why it is also commonly referred to as personalized medicine.
- Your healthcare provider will consider additional factors such as your age, lifestyle, other medications your are taking and your overall health when choosing the right treatment for you.
- The ordering physician, supported by our counselors, are able to formulate a treatment protocol to address any negative findings.
- Awareness of drug metabolism allow patients and their physicians to take a proactive, rather than reactive approach to managing identifiable drug interactions.