Hereditary Cancer Marker Screening can identify if you carry the genes that are known to be associated with certain cancers. Early detection is very important.
- Cancer Genomics, or CGx is a test to determine if you are at risk for hereditary cancer.
- We use the latest advances in medical technology to analyze a patient’ sample.
- Thus, providing comprehensive reports of genetic variants and risk factors.
- The ordering physician, supported by our genetic counselors, are able to formulate a treatment protocol to address any negative findings.
- Awareness of one’s risk factors allow patients and thier physicians to take a proactive, rather than reactive approach to managing identified risks.